Los Verdugo mansion
This 16th-century palace was commissioned by Don Suero del Águila. Its Plateresque portal is flanked by two profusely ornamented pillasters. In the interior we have an arcaded courtyard lined with segmental arches. This palace was declared a National Monument in 1976.
- Construction: Stately or noble house
- Artistic period: Renaissance
- Historic period: 16th century
- From Monday to Saturday From 10:00 to 14:00 From 17:00 to 20:00
- Public holidays and Sunday From 10:00 to 14:00