Plaza del Marqués s/n
33201 Gijón, Asturias (Asturias)
This adjoins the collegiate church of San Juan Bautista.
It is an 18th century Baroque palace and was built on the remains of a medieval tower by order of the Marquis of San Esteban del Mar del Natahoyo. It is currently one of the most symbolic buildings of the city of Gijón. Inside, is the International Art Centre.
- Construction: Palace
- Artistic period: Baroque
- Historic period: 18th century
- From Jul 01 to Aug 31
- From Tuesday to Saturday From 11:00 to 13:30 From 16:00 to 21:00
- Public holidays and Sunday From 12:00 to 14:30
- From Sep 01 to Jun 30
- From Tuesday to Saturday From 11:30 to 13:30 From 17:00 to 20:00
- Public holidays and Sunday From 12:00 to 14:00
- Closing days: Monday
- Admission free