Canary Islands Music Festival
Façade of the Alfredo Kraus Auditorium in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- When?: To be confirmed 2018
- Where: Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las
- More information : http://www.gobiernodecanarias.org/cultura/33festivaldecanarias/index.html
- Activity: Festival
- Theme: Music, Classical
The Canary Islands Music Festival takes place simultaneously on the islands of Gran Canaria and Tenerife, and also on stages around the other islands.
The objectives of this event are: to enrich the islands’ cultural life, to give the Canaries international musical prestige, and to promote high-level cultural tourism. It is also the only European festival to be held in winter, thanks to the islands’ excellent climate. The festival hosts concerts by top-level international artists, both orchestras and soloists. Special mention should be made of the debut performances that take place throughout the event.
- Date: To be confirmed 2018
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las (Gran Canaria. Canary Islands)
Tel. +34 928491770
Fax. +34 928491853
Schedules and prices
To be confirmed 2018
Pending confirmation 2012.
* Information may be subject to modifications