HISTORIC ATLANTIC PATHS
Galicia has retained numerous historic paths that have allowed people to travel across these lands since the times of the most ancient cultures. This programme promotes Galicia’s paths by revealing the natural setting of our community step by step... sharing the feelings down time of those who have walked these routes. Coastal paths along the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, riverside paths through historic areas – Ribeiro, Riberia Sacra - leafy woodlands, vineyards and meadows..., these are the photos that the traveller will take away with them, the great diversity of Galicia’s scenery. Guided tours with specialised experts offer an insight into the culture and traditions of the people, and a view of the challenges and hopes for the future. This is a journey into feelings: feel the sea breeze or the dew on the meadow and enjoy the flavours of these lands from the best local gastronomy after the rewarding activity.
That is why we invite you to take the challenge to discover, from a spa, the most spectacular Historic Atlantic Paths around the Way of St. James. A very complete week in which, in addition to a journey through history and nature – delving back to the times of the Celts or the Middle Ages – you will be able to relax with the treatments we offer at the Laias and Arnoia Spas, and savour the best dishes from Galicia’s gastronomy.
6 nights accommodation in standard double room.
Full board regime.
Free use of thermal pools.
Load of bath robe and towel.
Steam Bath/Finnish Sauna.
Partial relax massage.
Programme price per person in double standard room: 715 €
Programme price per person in individual room: 834 €
*Special program for groups of 15-25 people.
- Price: €715 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Arnoia, A (Ourense)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 01/02/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Additional information: DAY 1. ARRIVAL Arrival / Dinner at the Spa / Accommodation DAY 2. Ourense Route Breakfast at the Spa / Transfer to the start of the "Loria-Santome-Miño River Route" / Visit to the cathedral of Ourense / Transfer to the Spa / Lunch at the Spa / Treatments at the Spa / Dinner at the Spa / Accommodation DAY 3. Ribeira Sacra Route Breakfast at the Spa / Transfer to Loureiro for the Ribeira Sacra Route / Lunch at a typical restaurant / Visit to the monasteries of Santo Estevo and San Pedro de Rocas and to a winery and the historic town of Castro Caldelas / Transfer to the Spa / Dinner at the Spa / Accommodation DAY 4. Ribeiro Route Breakfast at the Spa / Transfer to the start of the Avia route at O Ribeiro / Lunch at a typical restaurant (Carballiño), specialised in local style octopus "a feira" / Transfer to the Spa / Treatments at the Spa / Dinner at the Spa / Accommodation DAY 5. Stone and Water Route Breakfast at the Spa / Transfer to the Armenteira Convent for the Stone and Water Route to Cambados / Trip in catamaran from O Grove (with mussel tasting) / Lunch in O Grove (Seafood) / Visit to Pontevedra / Transfer to the Spa / Dinner at the Spa / Accommodation DAY 6. Santiago Route Breakfast at the Spa / Transfer to Santiago for the Santiago Route / Lunch in Santiago / Visit to Santiago de Compostela / Transfer to the Spa / Dinner at the Spa / Accommodation DAY 7. BREAKFAST AND CHECK OUT
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James. Nature. Ecotourism. Hiking. Health and beauty. Spas
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: CALDARIA HOTELES Y BALNEARIOS
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Outdoor swimming pool Laias Spa
Indoor swimming pool Arnoia Spa
The Cathedral of Santiago of Compostela
Excursion by the Atlantic sea
Jewish Quarter of Ribadavia
Cannons of sil
Other activities you may find interesting
€204.5 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy a weekend in a unique and special by the edge of ... (+See more)