SIERRA DE IRTA, NOCTURNAL AND WILD.
We will begin in the afternoon when the sun is falling over the last 14 kilometers of unspoilt Mediterranean coast. We will do a short ascent with beautiful views of the coast and Peñíscola -the City in the Sea- while we explain and interpret the landscape surrounding us. We will then descend to a beautiful cala (cove) where we’ll be able to swim in the sea before dinner, accompanied by the starlight and the sea breeze, alongside a curious coastal freshwater spring. We'll bring some delicious local appetizers, you can bring your own sandwich. After that we will continue walking and talking along a virgin and spectacular coastline. Badum‘s tower, upon a 100-meters-high cliff, will be the last stopping point before finishing this activity.
It can’t be explained in words, you have to live it!
Meeting point: Sierra de Irta’s Natural Park’s entrance (Peñíscola)
Recomm. age: Kids from 8
Distance: 7 km
- Price: €23.75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Peníscola-Peñíscola (Castellón - Castelló)
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 14/06/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Kids younger than 8, FREE! 15% discount groups of 4/+ people. Next Scheduled route: Friday, 20 of July.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: ITINERANTUR -Rutas. Cultura. Natura.-
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€840 per person (including taxes)
Explore the Basque Country on a week-long journey to ... (+See more)
€10 per person (including taxes)
For centuries, the Valencian coastline was fortified ... (+See more)