Helicopter Flights. An unforgettable experience
An unforgettable experience
This is our VIP tour. Get ready to enjoy breathtaking views of the island’s unique natural beauty. We will fly over the Canary Islands’ main attraction; the most visited national park in Europe and second in the world.
Snow-capped in winter, the El Teide volcano has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997. It is the highest peak in Spain. You will have the chance to fly over one of the world's most spectacular natural monuments and see it from a viewpoint that few can enjoy, flying near the Corona Forestal park on a journey of 120km. Enjoy the beauty of the wine-growing Orotava Valley, Puerto de la Cruz, then fly around the alpine area of Vilaflor. Marvel at the lava tongues left in Santiago del Teide by the last volcanic eruption on the island in 1909. On returning to the Adeje Heliport, you will be given a nice surprise after your flight.
- Price: €495 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 50 Minutes
- Date available from: 25/05/2015
- Date available to: 27/11/2017
- Category of the activity: Premium Spain. Aerial tours. Nature
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Helidream Helicopters
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€4,065 per person (including taxes)
The chance to participate in a very nice round trek ... (+See more)