CLIMB THE HIGHEST PEAK OF SPAIN
The Mulhacén is the highest peak of peninsular Spain. It is located in Andalusia, Sierra Nevada, Granada. Is 3478 m. altitude.
Two days. Van fron Seville. We moved to Sierra Nevada (300 km.). We started walking in the Hoya de la Mora (2500 m.) And 4/5 hours after we arrived a unguarded Caldera refuge (3100 m.).
Overnight at refuge, and the next day, climb the Mulhacen and returned to Seville.
Arrival at 20 h.
It includes rental of insulating floor, backpack and sleeping bag
Day 1. 14 km.
Day 2. 16 km.
Level: HIGH (Low/Medium/High)
Group: 2 to 8 people ( From 276€ to 118 €)
- Price: €118 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 01/07/2017
- Date available to: 15/09/2018
- Category of the activity: Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ALAVENTURA
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Trail to Mulhacén
La Caldera- Sierra Nevada
Other activities you may find interesting
€10 per person (including taxes)
The Astronomical Observatory of Calar Alto is the ... (+See more)