Balneario Termaeuropa La Alameda
Right in the centre of the city of Valencia, very close to Paseo de la Alameda Avenue and next to the Municipal Exhibition Centre, this is the first urban spa with mineral and medicinal waters to be located in a large city. It is housed in a modernist palace, near the spring. It covers an area of nearly 2000 sq m on three floors and has a variety of services, terraces, gardens, spa club, gym and crèche.
- Therapeutic treatments: Anti-stress treatment, Respiratory disorders, Rheumatic complaints, Skin complaints, Trauma
- Techniques: Circular shower, Foot baths, Hand baths, Inhalations, Manual massage, Mud, Pressure jet, Sauna, Sprays, Vichy shower
- More techniques: Active thermal pool Roman thermal bath Wet sauna Thermal aromatherapy baths Vichy massage
- Characteristics of the water: Calcium-containing, Chloride-containing, Magnesium, Sodium-rich, Sulphate-rich
- Other features: Magnesium.
- Complementary techniques: Yoga sessions Beauty treatments Foot reflexology Electrotherapy Pressotherapy