Benito Spa Resort
"Q" for Tourism Quality, a mark that represents quality in Spain’s tourism sector.
The Benito Spa is located at one of the natural accesses to the Sierra de Alcaraz Mountains, on the banks of the Angorilla River and just a short distance from the Estrecho del Hocino natural micro-reserve. Its age-old trees bear witness to the beginnings of nearby nature areas, while pine and oak forests, rockroses, rosemary, thyme, and so forth stand sentinel over the peace and tranquillity.
- Therapeutic treatments:
- Anti-stress treatment, Digestive problems, Ear, nose and throat complaints, Nervous system, Rheumatic complaints, Skin complaints
- Aerosol, Bubble bath, Circular shower, Foot baths, Hand baths, Hydromassage bath, Hydromassage bath, Jacuzzi, Manual massage, Mists, Parafangos, Pressure jet, Rehabilitation, Scottish shower
- More techniques:
- thermal pool, Jacuzzi, rehabilitation.
- Characteristics of the water:
- Bicarbonated waters, Calcium-containing, Iron-rich, Magnetic
- Other features:
- Complementary techniques: