A look at the history of the Jewish community in the Middle Ages.
The museum examines the life of Jews in the old Kingdom of Aragon from the 9th to 15th centuries. The exhibition is divided into different sections, and features a considerable amount of archaeological material, including particularly the largest collection of Jewish tombstones in Spain. Visitors can learn about everyday family life, how the Jewish communities were organised, their life cycle, calendar, festivities, customs and traditions, and the function of Synagogues.
- Designation: Municipal museum
- Content: History
- From Jul 01 to Aug 31
- From Monday to Saturday From 10:00 to 20:00
- Public holidays From 10:00 to 14:00
- From Sep 01 to Jun 30
- Monday From 10:00 to 14:00
- From Tuesday to Saturday From 10:00 to 18:00
- Public holidays and Sunday From 10:00 to 14:00
Closed: 25and 26 December, 1 and 6 January.
- General: €4
- Reduced: €2
- Children: Admission free
Audio guide, Guided tours, Shop