This former collegiate church is Gothic in style. Today it is a sculpture museum. When Medina del Campo was Europe's leading wool trading centre, no merchant could seal a contract or deal until high mass, held on the balcony of the façade of Nuestra Señora del Pópulo Church, had finished.
- Construction: Collegiate church
- Artistic period: Renaissance
- Historic period: 16th century
- From Tuesday to Saturday 16:00
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday 10:30
- Closing days: Monday
Guided tours to the Collegiate Church Tower.