The Andalusian Escorial.
This building attests to the significant influence of the architect Vandelvira on the town of Úbeda.
It is considered the “Andalusian Escorial”, and is probably Vandelvira’s most accomplished work. Its sober façade provides a marked contrast to its surprising interior. Its chapel is particularly worth a visit.
- Construction: Public building
- Artistic period: Renaissance
- Historic period: 16th century
- From Monday to Sunday From 10:00 to 14:00 From 18:00 to 21:00
- From 10:00 to 14:30 From 16:00 to 22:00
- Admission free