Palau de la Música Catalana Auditorium
World Heritage, a certification granted by UNESCO.
A modernist building that is one of the city's most emblematic edifices
It was inaugurated in 1908, after three years of building work orchestrated by the famous architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner. It is one of the world's major concert halls and an excellent example of Catalonian Modernism. The interior is decorated with ceramic mosaics and polychrome glass with floral motifs. In 1997 it was declared to be one of Spain’s UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Construction: Palace
- Artistic period: Modernism
- Historic period: 20th Century
- Setting: Catedral.
- From Monday to Saturday From 09:30 to 21:00
- Public holidays and Sunday From 10:00 to 15:00
- General: €18
- Children: Admission free
- Reduced: €11
Cafe, Guided tours, Left items and cloakroom service
- Assistance for people with reduced mobility
- Disabled access