Contact details

Paseo de la Fábrica 20
19400  Brihuega, Guadalajara  (Castile-La Mancha)
Tel.:+34 949280442
Tel.:+34 949340030




The name of this garden comes from the unusual round building in which cloth was made for military uniforms. It was completed in 1783, but the area outside did not become a garden until 1815, when the property was acquired by the Cabañas family. The design comprises by orderly groups of box hedges, and a summerhouse in the centre with an arbour covered by climbing plants. On one side, there is a long gallery formed by clipped cypress arches that open up to afford magnificent views over the Tajuña River.

Practical information


Only the exterior can be visited.


WHAT IS THERE NEARBY? (within a 5 km radius)