Festivals on the Ebro River
- When?: From Apr 29, 2015 to Apr 3, 2016
- Where: Zaragoza
- More information : https://www.zaragoza.es/ciudad/cultura/zaragozacultural/
- Activity: Festival
- Theme: Modern art, Music, Theatre, Dance
The banks of the Ebro River on its way through the city of Zaragoza are home to a wide variety of concerts and activities specially conceived to satisfy a public of all ages, all year round.
A host of events laid on in more than 40 different venues (including the amphitheatre at the Expo, the Príncipe Felipe pavilion, the Water Park and the Auditorium, amongst others) are waiting to welcome visitors to Zaragoza. The programme of events is very varied, and includes everything from theatre and dance to exhibitions, urban art and sporting activities.
- Date: From Apr 29, 2015 to Apr 3, 2016
Schedules and prices
- From Apr 29, 2015 to Apr 3, 2016
* Information may be subject to modifications