THE PORTUGUESE WAY OF ST JAMES ALONG THE COAST
Do the Camino de Santiago (Way of St James) by a less traveled route, with maximum comfort. Pilgrims only have to walk, we do the rest. Accommodation in 3 star hotels, dinners in restaurants with the guarantee of quality that Galicia offers, energy lunch box for the road, detailed information on cultural aspects, landscape and nature. Also we take them by minibus to the beginning of the daily stage and collect them on having finished to take them to the hotel. The daily distance varies between 14 and 22 km.
Our journey does not end in Santiago de Compostela, on the last day we will take them by minibus to Fisterra where we will held a ceremony to mark the end of the trip with the delivery of the pilgrim´s shell that, since ancient times, was the accreditation of having completed the pilgrimage.
- Price: €1,325 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
La Coruña (A Coruña)
- Duration: 11 Day
- Date available from: 01/04/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Additional information: Each week begins a new experience, it is advisable to consult the web page to view all the available dates.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TODOTEUCRO S.L.
Information supplied by the providerPrint