SALMOREJO: A WORLD OF FLAVOURS
As with many cultural and artistic expressions, food needs an atmosphere; a space where fellow diners can learn about it, taste it and applaud it. The assistants are in the limelight and it is the public that that participates with the chef in the brief moment of his/her creation. This fleeting moment is reflected in other cultural and artistic disciplines – and they are unrepeatable.
This is the most typical Cordobes dish and you can try it in one of our reputable restaurants.
We invite you to learn about its history, but above all, we encourage you to make it yourselves with natural ingredients from the province of Cordoba.
- Price: €65 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 01/12/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: This is the most typical Cordobes dish and you can try it in one of our reputable restaurants. We invite you to learn about its history, but above all, we encourage you to make it yourselves with natural ingredients from the province of Cordoba. Start of the experience: 18:00 hours When: All year from Monday to Sunday Duration: Approximately 4 hours Collection from your hotel: 17:30 Includes: Transport Guide/companion Dinner Blanco Enea This experience is for a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 10. VALUE YOUR NEW DISCOVERY
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Gastronomy. Cookery courses
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: CORDOBA INCOMING SC.
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€520 per person (including taxes)
This part of the Camino de Santiago goes across the ... (+See more)