RENAISSANCE GUIDED TOUR
Discover Roman and Renaissance Zaragoza, stroll through Aragonese painter Franciso de Goya`s favourite places and appreciate the legacy of the Mudéjar people in the city`s streets, buildings and squares. Pick a walking tour and dive into the culture of your choice. Zaragoza is a city full of history; let us help you learn all about it.
In the 16th century the appearance of the city was completely transformed. Numerous palatial homes reflect the financial prosperity of the Kingdom of Aragon and its capital. Visiting these buildings is the most compelling part of the Renaissance Route.
- Price: €5.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 28/01/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Additional information: Saturday: 14 january, 4 february, 1 april, 6 may, 3 june, 1 y 29 july, 26 august, 23 september, 21 october, 4 november, 2 december At 11 a.m. OBSERVATIONS Price: 5.50 euros Young Persons/Student/Large Family Card Holders: 4 euros Disabled: 2.50 euros Groups of teachers: 2.50 euros Duration of each tour: around 2 and a half hours Guided tours (Spanish). Tours are done on foot One tour included with the Zaragoza Card
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Zaragoza Turismo
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Inside the Lonja