BIKE SPAIN: Madrid, Toledo and Segovia by bike.
Our Madrid, Toledo and Segovia cycling tour gets you out of the city to experience the beauty of Madrid’s surroundings - the Monastery of El Paular, the Aqueduct of Segovia, the narrow and winding alleys of Toledo. We connect the most famous sites with narrow country roads, forestry paths and less-used roads, to create a tour that combines the best of both worlds within an hour’s drive of the Spanish capital.
• The heritage listed cities of Segovia and Toledo.
• The Sephardi museum and the Arab legacy in Toledo.
• The city of Madrid.
• The monastery of El Escorial.
• The scenic routes and cuisine.
• Meals: all breakfasts and 5 lunches including wine.
• Bikes: state of the art SPECIALIZED touring and road bikes and all the accessories you might need (optional carbon road bikes).
• Bilingual guide(s) to ensure that you always enjoy superior customer service.
• Support vehicle
• Detailed information document with regional maps, a day-to-day itinerary plus hotel list and all you’d like know about Spain and the region you go to.
• Transportation from rendezvous to final drop-off, from our quaint region to our centrally located meeting place, both for you and your luggage.
• Gratuities for baggage, restaurants and hotel service.
• CD with photos and video to take home as a memory.
• Bike Spain Tours handle bar bag, water bottle, luggage tags and a custom bike jersey, long zip.
• Bike Center travel coordinator that is available to assist you with all of your pre- & post-trip travel plans and arrangements (hotels, restaurants, transport and more…).
- Price: €1,820 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Miraflores de la Sierra (Madrid)
San Lorenzo de El Escorial (Madrid)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 14/11/2017
- Date available to: 15/12/2018
- Additional information: HOTEL LIST: La Muñequilla - Miraflores San Antonio el Real - Segovia Los Lanceros - El Escorial Pintor el Greco - Toledo Petit Palace Lealtad (or similar) - Madrid
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Bike Spain Tours
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Madrid, Roads, Bicycle, Tour
Toledo, Streets, Colours, Bicycle Tour
Segovia, Alcazar, Monument, Bicycle Tour
La Granja de San Ildefonso, Bicycle Tour
Bullfight, Arena, Visit, Bicycle Tour
Sangria, Drinks, Madrid, Sun, Bicycle
Other activities you may find interesting
€15 per person (including taxes)
Medina Azahara is the archeological site of a vast, ... (+See more)