Zaragoza Amusement Park
Located close to the city centre, Zaragoza Amusement Park has a range of fun, modern attractions for all ages.
The park is open from March to October and offers a whole host of attractions: everything from The Rapids to the thrills of the Quetzal and Ramses, along with Gran Tikal, an amazing journey where you can discover the secrets of the Mayan civilisation. The park has extensive green areas and an Olympic-size swimming pool open during the summer months. There are also a range of modern hotel and catering facilities for celebrating a variety of social events.
Schedules and prices
- For more information on specific dates, check the company website.
- General: €16,50 Over 110 cm tall.
- Reduced: €13,50 Under 110 cm tall.
- General: €19,50 Saturdays and public holidays (over 110 cm tall)
- Reduced: €13,50 Saturdays and public holidays (under 110 cm tall)