Montbrió del Camp
Termes Montbrió Spa
Termes Montbrió spa
Hotel Termes Montbrió is located in the village of Montbrió del Camp (Tarragona), just a few minutes from some of the best beaches on the Costa Daurada and from cities such as Tarragona and Reus.
Set in the historic estate of Horta Florida whose origins date from 1643, it was opened in 1996 by Doménech Torm after the chance discovery of a natural hot spring.
The beauty of its botanical gardens, filled with ancient plants, combined with its strategic geographic setting on the Costa Daurada, laid the foundations for this splendid spa.
- Therapeutic treatments:
- Respiratory disorders, Rheumatic complaints
- Bath, Foot baths, Hand baths, Inhalations, Manual massage, Mud, Parafangos, Showers, Steam room, Swimming pool
- Characteristics of the water:
- Bicarbonated waters, Calcium-containing, Chloride-containing, Magnesium, Sodium-rich
- Complementary techniques:
- Beauty treatments