Balneario Termaeuropa Carlos III
"Q" for Tourism Quality, a mark that represents quality in Spain’s tourism sector.
The Carlos III Royal Spa, which has a long history thanks to both its waters and the number of visitors it receives, is located in the village of Trillo. It enjoys an exceptional location next to the Tagus River, very close to Madrid. This thermal spa resort is reopening its doors after being completely rebuilt.
- Therapeutic treatments:
- Anti-stress treatment, Ear, nose and throat complaints, Respiratory disorders, Rheumatic complaints, Skin complaints
- Bath, Circular shower, Inhalations, Manual massage, Mud, Pressure jet, Swimming pool
- More techniques:
- Mud treatments
Roman thermal bath
- Characteristics of the water:
- Bicarbonated waters, Calcium-containing, Chloride-containing, Magnesium, Sodium-rich, Sulphate-rich
- Complementary techniques:
- Beauty treatments