Caldes de Malavella
Prats Spa Resort
It was in the mid 19th century that these waters were declared to be for public use. In order to access the Spa, you need to go through a big Neoclassical arch and cross the gardens that lie in front of the façade. The building is Neoclassical and its lounges, corridors and rooms still exude an air of romanticism.
- Therapeutic treatments: Anti-stress treatment, Beauty treatments, Circulatory system problems, Digestive problems, Respiratory disorders, Rheumatic complaints
- More therapies: Obesity Arthrosis
- Techniques: Bath, Circular shower, Hand baths, Inhalations, Manual massage, Parafangos, Paraffin, Pressure jet, Sauna, Scottish shower, Swimming pool
- More techniques: Thermal swimming-pool Clay Underwater massage
- Characteristics of the water: Alcaline, Bicarbonated waters, Fluoride, Lithium, Sodium-rich