Citrus from Huelva
Which area of Spain is it typical?
- Autonomous region: Andalusia
The excellent climate in the province of Huelva favour the production of Citrus; much of which is exported.
Citrus from Huelva: Oranges, Mandarins, Clementines, Grapefruit and Lemons, all of a high quality that has been recognised by the protection given them under the Denomination in which they are included.
- Type of product: Fruit
- Season: Depending on the growing season of each variety, but they are available on the market year-round.
- Origin: The production of Citrus in Huelva is spread out among several towns in the province.
- Where to buy: Citrus from Huelva are available in most supermarkets and department stores throughout Spain.
- Energy: Low
- Cholesterol: 0
- Comments: Rich in vitamins and minerals.