The museum offers a journey into the native flora and fauna of the Balearic Islands, and also includes examples from other areas of the Mediterranean.
A house dating from the early 20th century is the setting for the Balearic Museum of Natural Science, dedicated to the study of the flora and fauna of the Balearic Islands. Apart from discovering the region's most typical animal and plant life, you can also see a collection of plants from other Mediterranean islands, as well as an exhibition of unusual fossils found here. It is surrounded by a botanical garden with hundreds of plant species from the Balearics and the Canary Islands.
- Municipal museum
- Natural science
- From Nov 01 to Feb 28
- From Tuesday to Saturday From 10:00 to 14:00
- Closing days: Monday, Sunday, Public holidays
- Closing period From Dec 01 to Dec 31
- From Mar 01 to Oct 31
- From Monday to Saturday From 10:00 to 18:00
- Closing days: Sunday, Public holidays
- General: €8
- Groups: €6
- Children: Admission free