Al-Andalus living museum – Calahorra tower
Cordoba in its heyday
The museum is located in an old Moorish fortress, and recreates the time of maximum splendour in this Andalusian city.
The museum is in the Calahorra Tower, opposite the Great Mosque, at the end of the Roman Bridge. Its aim is to provide a recreation of the Cordoba of the period between the 9th-13th centuries, at a time of brilliant cultural, artistic and scientific achievement. Its modern facilities include a system of headphones and infrared data transfer that guide you through the eight themed rooms with dioramas.
- Private museum
- Artistic period:
- From Oct 01 to Apr 30
- From Monday to Sunday From 10:00 to 18:00
- From May 01 to Sep 30
- From Monday to Sunday From 10:00 to 14:00 From 16:30 to 20:30
- General: €4.50
- Retired persons: €3
- Students: €3 Estudiantes mayores de 8 años, con acreditación
- Groups: €3 Mínimo 15 personas
- Admission free Niños menores de 8 años.