Alicante Provincial Archaeological Museum (MARQ)
Some 100,000 years ago...
The museum offers an interesting historic journey through rooms dedicated to Prehistory, Iberian Culture, Roman Culture and Middle Ages .
They contain pieces from some 100,000 years ago, Iberian ceramics, a recreation of Roman daily life and over 300 objects from the Middle Ages. The museum also offers information on the archaeological sites of Lucentum, Petrarcos and Illeta.
- Provincial museum
- From Sep 01 to Jun 30
- From Tuesday to Friday From 10:00 to 19:00
- Saturday From 10:00 to 20:30
- Public holidays and Sunday From 10:00 to 14:00
- From Jul 01 to Aug 31
- From Tuesday to Saturday From 10:00 to 14:00 From 18:00 to 22:00
- Sunday From 10:00 to 14:00
- Closing days: Monday
- General: €3
- Reduced: €1,50
- Children: Admission free
- Disabled persons: Admission free
- ICOM members and associations: Admission free
Audio guide, Conference room, Left items and cloakroom service