Lonja de Alcañiz building
Today it houses the administrative offices of the Town Hall and the Tourist Office on the ground floor.
The Lonja de Alcañiz building is an example of the Gothic civil architecture of the 15th century. Highlights of its structure include the three slender pointed arches and its colonnade of arches.
- Construction: Market
- Artistic period: Gothic
- Historic period: 15th century
- From Monday to Saturday From 10:00 to 14:00 From 16:00 to 19:00
- Sunday From 10:00 to 14:00
- General: €2,25
- Retired persons: €1,55
- Groups: €1,55 Groups, minimum 20 people
- Admission free Children under 14 years