Chapel of El Salvador
The mark of Vandelvira.
It is in an unmatched setting in Úbeda, next to various palaces surrounding the Plaza de Vázquez de Molina.
Its layout was designed by Diego de Siloé. Outstanding in this Holy Chapel is the Plateresque main front, the work of Vandelvira. Inside is the main reredos, by Berruguete, and the series of screens, by Bartolomé.
- Construction: Chapel
- Artistic period: Renaissance
- Historic period: 16th century
- Setting: Collegiate church of Santa María de los Reales Alcázares, Palace of Dean Ortega, Palace of the Marquis of Mancera, City Hall.
- From Oct 01 to Mar 31
- From Monday to Saturday From 09:30 to 14:00 From 16:00 to 18:00
- Sunday From 11:30 to 14:00 From 16:00 to 19:00
- From Apr 01 to May 31
- From Monday to Saturday From 09:30 to 14:00 From 16:30 to 18:30
- Sunday From 11:30 to 14:00 From 16:30 to 19:30
- From Jun 01 to Sep 30
- From Monday to Saturday From 09:30 to 14:00 From 17:00 to 19:00
- Sunday From 11:30 to 14:00 From 17:00 to 20:00
- General: €5
- Retired persons: €4,50
- Children: €2,50
- Groups: €2,50