Detail of the façade of the Cogolludo Palace. Guadalajara
An Italian touch.
Luis de la Cerda ordered this palace to be built in 1492.
The architect who directed the work was Lorenzo Vázquez, who gave a Florentine look to the building. Its façade is elongated, rectangular and dressed. It was declared a National Monument in 1931.
- Construction: Palace
- Artistic period: Renaissance
- Historic period: 15th century
By prior appointment: Guided tours only
- General: €3
- Reduced: €2