Contact details

Calle Andrés de Cabrera s/n
16001  Cuenca  (Castile-La Mancha)




It was built in 1739. The architect José Martín de Aldehuela was in charge of the project, which was funded by the archdeacon of Moya, Don Álvaro Carvajal y Lancáster. It is made up of a single nave in the form of a Latin cross, with barrel vaults. Although the building is not very interesting on the outside, the inside is truly beautiful. Amongst other elements, the magnificent Rococo decoration stands out in the side chapels and on the cornices and capitals. It was restored in 1989.

  • Construction: Church
  • Artistic period: Rococo

Practical information


Open during hours of worship.


  • Admission free


WHAT IS THERE NEARBY? (within a 2 km radius)