Parish church of San Pedro
A Gothic church.
This is the oldest church in Ciudad Real and one of the most important ecclesiastical buildings in the county.
It dates from the 15th century and is in Gothic style. Inside, can be found the tomb of Chante de Coca, confessor and chaplain to the Catholic Monarchs. Its 18th-century reredos, made with tiles from Talavera de la Reina, is outstanding.
- Construction: Church
- Artistic period: Gothic
- Historic period: 15th century
- From Oct 01 to May 01
From Monday to FridayFrom 11:15 to 12:00 From 19:30 to 20:00
- From 11:15 to 12:00 From 18:30 to 19:30
- Public holidays and Sunday From 19:30 to 20:00
- From Apr 01 to Sep 30
From Monday to FridayFrom 11:15 to 12:00 From 20:00 to 20:30
- From 11:15 to 12:00 From 19:00 to 19:30
- Public holidays and Sunday From 20:00 to 20:30
- Admission free