Ignacio Pinazo and the Avant-Gardes. Elective Affinities
Wild flowers. Ignacio Pinazo
People at the entrance to a building. Ignacio Pinazo
The Valencian Institute of Modern Art (IVAM) pays homage to the work of the artist Ignacio Pinazo Carmarlench to mark the first centenary of his death.
By holding this exhibition, the IVAM shows its gratitude to the painter for having chosen his native region, Valencia, as a central theme in his art. The exhibition reveals the potential and intuition of Pinazo, as well as pointing out affinities with other artists, such as Julio González, Saura and Barceló. It suggests new interpretations which give greater value to the museum's own holdings.
- Date: From Sep 8, 2016 to Sep 17, 2017
Calle Guillem de Castro, 118
Schedules and prices
- From Sep 8, 2016 to Sep 17, 2017
- From Tuesday to Sunday From 11:00 to 19:30
- General: €2
* Information may be subject to modifications
WHAT CAN YOU DO IN SPAIN? BOOK YOUR ACTIVITY HERE
- Travel by speed train from Madrid to enjoy a full day ...(+See more)