Exhibition: Soledad Lorenzo (I). Punto de encuentro
Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía. Depósito de la colección Soledad Lorenzo. Fotografía: Joaquín Cortés/Román Lores
Antoni Tàpies, 'Estora' 1994.
- Activity: Exhibition
- Theme: Modern art, Audiovisual / multimedia, Sculpture, Photography, Painting
A total of 70 works by a dozen Spanish artists, working across multiple disciplines, from the personal collection of the gallerist Soledad Lorenzo, are on show in an exhibition which explores space and the universe of geometry.
Although painting, sculpture and photography predominate, the show “Punto de encuentro” (Meeting Point) includes works on paper (drawings and etchings), audiovisual pieces, and installations.Visitors can see creations by artists like Pablo Palazuelo, Antoni Tàpies, Soledad Sevilla, or the Grupo Vasco (Badiola, Irazu, Prego, Euba, and others). All of them are exploring the concept of space from a variety of viewpoints. The show also features work by the sculptor Ángeles Marco – a leading figure in the renewal of Spanish sculpture - Guillermo Pérez Villalta, Perejaume, Juan Uslé, José María Sicilia, and Victoria Civera.
- Date: From Sep 26, 2017 to Nov 27, 2017
Calle Santa Isabel 52
Schedules and prices
- From Sep 26, 2017 to Nov 27, 2017
- From Monday to Saturday From 10:00 to 21:00
- Public holidays and Sunday From 10:00 to 19:00
- Closing days: Tuesday
- General: €4 €8 (includes permanent collection)
* Information may be subject to modifications
WHAT CAN YOU DO IN SPAIN? BOOK YOUR ACTIVITY HERE
The Chamber of MAN dedicated to Greece has one of the ...(+See more)