Food Lovers Walking Tour in Barcelona
A premium food Experience:
Explore authentic local cuisine with this tour created for foodies. With your expert Food guide taste excellent tapas & gourmet sweets, followed by an unforgettable Michelin star cuisine meal.
During this walking tour you will enjoy a variety of food specialties that has secured Barcelona’s reputation as being one of the greatest culinary and cultural centers of the world. The Barcelona Food Lovers Walking Tour is led by a professional foodie tour guide who will explain in detail local products, which you will taste while visiting some traditional taverns, bars, specialty stores and a top rated culinary restaurant in town, managed by a chef who has 7 Michelin stars in Spain.
• Not just a Food Tour – Get the Local Feel!
• 3 different delicious stops to taste the unique culinary offer of Barcelona
• Michelin star based meal
• A premium dinner experience in an intimate setting
• Guided by an expert in Gastronomy
• The Best Food Lover’s Experience!
• Learn about the fascinating history of Barcelona, the restaurant movement and culinary concepts.
• Meet other foodies like you
Whether you are a food lover or simply interested in experiencing a Barcelona Food Tour, with FoodWineTours you get a unique gastronomic adventure with a wide variety of delicious foods – sharing the history, cultures, and stories that come with them. Learn about the history, culture, and food offerings that makes Barcelona so unique from the rest of Spain. Discover delicious food, trendy shops, and the secrets to having the ultimate food and cultural experience off the beaten path!
We are not just tour guides, we are “food lovers” and our mission is to help you to experience and taste Barcelona’s incredible cosmopolitan and trendiest flavors.
Most importantly, by exploring foods, you also explore cultures and other ways to undestand cooking
- Price: €159 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 12/11/2017
- Date available to: 30/12/2018
- Additional information: Prices per person depending number of people in the group 2 Peoples ……………...178€ From 3 to 4 people……159€ From 5 to7 people ……149€ From 8 to 9 people ……142€ From 10 ro 15 people …138€ STOP SALES for 2018: January 1st , 5th from 5:00PM on & 6th , March 30th, April 2nd, May 1st & 21st August 15th, September 11th & 24th, October 12th, November 1st and December 6th , 8th , 25th and 26th
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Premium Spain. Private tours. Haute cuisine. Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Ocio Vital
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Slow Food, Slow Travel, Proximity People