Tasting and tasting of olive oils in the Oleoteca
In the Oleoteca de Cáceres we have up to 60 different references of the best extra virgin olive oils in the world. In the world there are 1,700 varieties of olive, we try to bring some of them to our customers in a pleasant way and from the point of view of those who start to feel the concern of knowing a basic product in our diet and that we take every day.
This particular experience is designed for those who visit us and want to quickly know some jewels of Spanish cuisine, will enter the world of extra virgin olive oil with the tasting of 4 oils, you will discover the different subtleties of aroma and flavor of each of the oils that you taste and you will know something more of the variety and the producer of the oils that are tasted, we will teach you the phases of the tasting with all the rigorousness (using normalized tasting glasses) but from a point of view amater and as pleasant as possible.
We will finish with a tapa maridada with some of these oils to taste and to experience the influence of the olive oil in the foods with which we taste it.
- Price: €4 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 25 Minutes
- Date available from: 04/09/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: This activity can be held every day in the Oleoteca de Cáceres at any time during business hours, in the mornings and afternoons provided there is no other activity previously organized. It is designed to be done at the time of our visit without a prior appointment and without a minimum number of attendees
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Olive oil tasting sessions
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: OLEOSETIN
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Learn how to make an orthodox oil tastin
let yourself be surprised by the aromas
Enjoy with your family or friends a uniq
Other activities you may find interesting
€2,345 per person (including taxes)
This is the ultimate Spanish trip: architecture, food ... (+See more)
San Sebastián, ...