The Enchanted Forest, a place that will delight your senses
Let yourself be captivated by The Enchanted Forest, a botanical garden brimming with organic sculptures, which is unique in Europe. Located in southwest of the Community of Madrid, it is an area of special protection for birdlife.
Explore a beautiful natural area, a bewitching world of exquisite delight and delicious aromas. In this garden of 30,000 square meters, the native forest merges naturally with more than 300 enchanting, botanical sculptures, representing magical beings, from stories and legends.
Its pathways, cross a multitude of garden terraces where you will discover different thematic scenes; wild animals, dinosaurs, historical themes…You will enjoy the unexpected charm of its places, which feature natural streams or are enveloped by a small hillock like mountain of bonsai where your thoughts will be transported to divine places, through ancient and exotic art.
The Enchanted Forest is complemented with more than 500 botanic species brought from all over the world, a maze, a cactus exhibition and aromatic plants. It is a place where children and adults can spend unforgettable hours discovering the incredible sculptures surrounded by fountains and vegetation.
The Park has picnic areas shaded by pines and oaks, rest areas and a pizzeria stand with its own terrace (available at weekends). All this, provides the visitor, with the ideal ingredients necessary in order to spend a pleasant day out with the family or a group.
- Price: €11 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
San Martín de Valdeiglesias (Madrid)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 09/08/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Open Thursday to Sunday from 10.30 am to dusk.
- Category of the activity: Leisure parks. Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: EL BOSQUE ENCANTADO
Information supplied by the providerPrint
The mysterious mountain.
Wild animals scene.