Segway route along the Coast of Gijón
Get to know Gijón in the best way possible! Mounted on a Segway you will tour the most tourist areas of the city and you will not miss a thing!
• Helmet (mandatory for all people who carry out the activity)
• Food / Beverage
Segway route along the coast of Gijón
This route on Segway is the best option to know the most tourist and emblematic areas of the city.
The exit will be from our Activity Stand located in Playa de Poniente, where one of our monitors will receive you, provide the helmet and explain the use and management of the Segway. Once we are all ready we will begin our tour of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
We will visit the Marina to go up to the Cimadevilla neighborhood (historic center) and enjoy its charm, reaching the Cerro de Santa Catalina and Elogio del Horizonte (the most famous monument in the city). From there we will start the descent to the promenade of San Lorenzo Beach, which we will walk to the end passing by the well-known Mother of the Emigrant and arriving at the Park of the Rinconín. Then we will go to Isabel la Católica Park, where we can enjoy a quiet walk through its gardens and ponds full of birds, we will also pass by the El Molinón football stadium to return to the San Lorenzo promenade where we will start the return crossing the Plaza Mayor and the Plaza del Marqués to reach the starting point.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 29/06/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: N° Departure Arrival Departure 1 12:00 a.m. 1:30 p.m. Depart 2 4:30 p.m. 6:00 pm. Pre-purchase time: 24 hours Minimum of passengers per purchase: 2 passengers
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Segway rides. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISMO DIGITAL SL
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€7 per person (including taxes)
We will guide you on a pleasant tour around the ... (+See more)
Priego de Córdoba