Illuminated Madrid. See and know Madrid by night!
Still waiting to enjoy Madrid at night? Please, this is your best chance to do it! Come with us!
Walk with our guides to the best illuminated places in Madrid such as the Debod Temple, the Egyptian jewel in the city; the huge Gran Vía with its georgeus buildings and modern squares like Callao; then we continue all along Gran Via to reach Metropolis corner with Calle Alcalá, the most beatiful views of the Cibeles Fountain and Puerta de Alcalá.
We finish in Cibeles a fantastic night walking tour around the most beatiful corners in Madrid. So, if you want to get a different and charming experience, don't hesitate and come with us!
- Price: €40 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 25/04/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TOURME
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€169 per person (including taxes)
Cazalla de la Sierra is a beautiful town within the ... (+See more)
Cazalla de la Sierra