Extra between water and vineyards
With 5 stars status in Castilla y León – is located in one the best preserved Cistercian monastery of the 12th century in Europe. Become in an exclusive touristic complex, in the Golden Mile (Milla de Oro) of the Ribera del Duero, the Monastery of Santa María de Valbuena provides 79 rooms, all of them of high quality and has more than 18,000 square metres constructed. The spa area exceeds the 2,000 square metres, with 16 treatment rooms, several thermal pools, water contrast circuit and a children pool.EXTRA BETWEEN WATER AND VINEYARDS
Book your accommodation rate and add the EXTRA BETWEEN WATER AND VINEYARDS to take an advantage of the secrets of our lands
- Reception with Ribera del Duero Wine and Iberian products from Guijuelo upon arrival.
- Visit to a Ribera del Duero winery.
- Typical Castilian dinner accompanied by Ribera del Duero and Rueda wines.
BETWEEN WATER AND VINEYARDS + WINE THERAPY 213 € per person. Includes Ribera del Duero Ritual
- Price: €89 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
Valbuena de Duero (Valladolid)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 03/02/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism. Health and beauty
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: CASTILLA TERMAL MONASTERIO DE VALBUENA
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Room "Suite del Tesoro"
Other activities you may find interesting
€5 per person (including taxes)
Start with an exhibition and explanation of different ... (+See more)