Experience and discover what it is to be a Spanish cook in Ronda, Málaga. Not only will you learn how to prepare and create traditional Spanish dishes in the home of a local food enthusiast, but you’ll also be using fresh, local, organic and seasonal ingredients. Learn and practise useful and meaningful linguistic and cultural aspects of the Spanish language with local people and of course, with the help of adapted material. Relax and reward yourself at the end with a glass of local wine, it’s time to eat your Mediterranean masterpiece.
- Price: €80 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 08/04/2016
- Date available to: 01/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Learn Spanish. Gastronomy. Cookery courses
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ENTRELENGUAS
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Cooking class Ronda
Get to know the best Spanish recipes and experience the real Spanish food with locals. Enjoy a Home Cooking in Ronda in Malaga with us.
Other activities you may find interesting
€52 per person (including taxes)
Route guided by experts, in places where you can find ... (+See more)