MAKE YOUR OWN IDIAZABAL CHEESE
Became a sheperd for a day and make your own cheese with the sheperds of Ondarre farm, where make Idiazabal handmade cheese since decade.
In this visit we can also see a beautiful audiovisual about sheperding and we will know the different parts of the farm: the stable, the milk room, the fridges,…
If it is the correct time of year, we can also take the lambs in a moving moment.
And what better way to cap the day with a tasting sesión of the famous Idiazabal Designation of Origin Cheese, with Eneko, Felix and Karmele, the people who produce it, who will also reveal to us the secrets behind its flavours and scents.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Segura (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 10/03/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Gastronomy. Nature. Agrotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: IDIAZABAL TURISMO
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Make your own Idiazabal cheese