Accessible Highlights Tour of Madrid
Visit Madrid´s most important icons on a 8-hour private sightseeing tour of the city’s cultural heritage, including a visit to the Prado Museum, a walking tour through Madrid Old town and a full guided visit of the Royal Palace. You will be picked-up by a private adapted vehicle and your tour guide who will be with you during all the tour.
The itinerary begins with a visit to the Royal Palace, a stunning example of 18th-Century architecture, and a center of art, with paintings by artists such as Caravaggio, Velázquez, and Francisco de Goya. Learn about the Bourbon Dynasty, see stunning rococo mirrors and chandeliers, and visit the Royal Armory, which showcases the armor of the early Habsburg Dynasty.
We will take afterwards a walking tour through Madrid of the Austrians, visiting places like Plaza Oriente (site of the Royal Theatre), Plaza Mayor, Torre de los Lujanes, Casa de Cisneros and Casa de la Villa. We will visit San Miguel Market and we will stop for lunch at a local restaurant serving Madrid typical hand-made specialities.
The cultural highlight of the tour is a guided visit to the Prado Museum, where you will see one of the most important collections of art in the world, including Spain’s most famous painting: Las Meninas by Velázquez.
After that we will drop you off at your Hotel not before the tour guide answer all your questions and provides tips for visiting the rest of Madrid.
The whole itinerary is accessible for people with impaired mobility and wheelchair users.
- Price: €185 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 07/03/2016
- Date available to: 07/03/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Gastronomy. Food markets and traditional markets
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Accessible Spain Travel
Information supplied by the providerPrint
The Royal Palace
Interior room of the Royal Palace
Puerta del Sol
El Prado Museum