With this tour we want to see La Rioja from a different perspective to that of the classic tourist circuits.
A family winery where the fourth generation since 1870 has committed to the tradition of the best wines of Rioja. And no less important than the wine; philosophy quality.
The guided tour is the winemaker himself who presents, from entering the grapes until a bottle is uncorked.
A tasting of 12 wines will be presented by the winemaker.
Then a haute cuisine dining experience for the most demanding palate in an excellent atmosphere.
Our friend Pedro, owner of the winery, winemaker, sommelier and Golden Nose in 2009 will take us on a tour of his winery, where we uncork the secrets of an artisan and ecological production of its wines.
From the entrance of the grapes to the bottle corkage explanations are clear and simple to understand the "magic" in all of the varieties.
The wine tasting taught by the Golden Nose 2009 will be a master class of nuances, smells and colors.
The selection of wines to taste:
AUTHOR OR MODERN WINES
WINES classic or traditional
Haute cuisine Menu
Start your culinary journey with a visit to the old open work seventeenth century and taste a snack consisting of cheese and ham croquettes.
Micuit Foie with pear chutney and lettuce in Tempura
(Paired with our wine Postremus)
Pancakes Sausage Stuffing
Veal Cheeks in Red Wine
Pear cake with cream Fina and Red Fruit Coulis
Rioja Crianza, water and coffee.
We include private transportation (about the conditions)
- Price: €120 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Cuzcurrita de Río Tirón (La Rioja)
- Duration: 5 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 27/10/2016
- Date available to: 30/11/2018
- Additional information: Every day except Tuesdays and holidays around February.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TRAVELOJA
Information supplied by the providerPrint