A family winery where the fourth generation since 1870 committed to the tradition of the best wines of Rioja. The flavors and smells of a classic Rioja autentinco, of those who made famous La Rioja.
The winemaker himself is the one that shows the process from entering the grapes until a bottle is uncorked.
A tasting of 12 wines to be presented by the winemaker, sommelier and Golden Nose.
White, Pink, Tempranillo, Garnacha
AUTHOR OR MODERN WINES
Special Tinto author, red Special Reserve
WINES classic or traditional
Tinto Crianza (2)
Reserve Red (2) Tinto Gran Reserva
A tasting of typical Rioja dishes in an old cellar converted into a traditional restaurant where you can savor these viands:
Chorizo, grilled sausage, trotters, lamb stew, rabbit, stuffed peppers.
Potatoes Rioja and caparros pintos, then lamb chops grilled.
Tasting homemade desserts, where the famous french toast is included.
Finally comes the coffee pot and bottles of homemade liqueurs.
The atmosphere in these conditions is very relaxed and the wine of his own few times in the table as needed.
- Price: €65 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Cuzcurrita de Río Tirón (La Rioja)
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 27/10/2016
- Date available to: 30/11/2018
- Additional information: This activity is only available on Saturdays and Sundays. 31 December and 1 January no service
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TRAVELOJA
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€204.5 per person (including taxes)
Are you an expert in Golf or are you interested in ... (+See more)