Contrasts short trip: Riverbank forests and the desert
The setting of this journey is the Bardenas Reales Natural Park and its surroundings. The proposed route offers you the opportunity to experience the greatness of the Ebro River and the immensity of the arid plains. The protected areas between Aragon and Navarra – Pozo Pígalo, Bardenas Reales and El Bocal -, offer a rich range of colors and shapes in their rocks and their vegetation. Do not hesitate and come with us!
We will meet in the Bocal, in Fontellas, to visit the Ebro River and the Imperial Canal of Aragon, where the river begins. There, we will have a guided tour for all ages and we will taste a great picnic.
Later, we will move to the Biosphere Reserve of Bardenas Reales of Navarra, very close to Arguedas, where we will enjoy a guided tour in this protected area unique on Earth, a paradise for geotourism fans.
It is also possible to make the visit in two days, including the route the landscape of Pozo Pígalo with its natural pools, and the visit to Tudela.
- Difficulty: low.
- This activity is available throughout the year.
- The indicated price is for the trip of one day.
- Special prices for groups and children.
- The guided tours will be made by a geologist expert guide.
- Accommodation for two day option: Hostel La Parrilla (Tudela).
- Price: €40 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 10 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 01/04/2016
- Date available to: 08/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: QETEO ADVENTURES
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Information Center of Bardenas