ESCAPADA DE CONTRASTES: Bosques de ribera y el desierto
Do you want to live an experience full of contrasts, starting the day surrounded by water and ending in a semi-desert landscape?If you're looking to make the most magical landscapes combining, adventure and nature, do not hesitate and come with us.
We will meet in the Bocal, in the municipality of Fontellas, to visit the Ebro and where the Imperial Canal of Aragon begins. There we will have a guided tour for all ages in which we can know all the hidden secrets of this place. Then we rest banks of the Ebro River, where you can taste a great picnic.
In the afternoon, we will meet at the Interpretation Centre of the Biosphere Reserve, very close to Bárdenas Reales of Navarra. We will tour with our guide expert geologist, who will help us understand the features that make this protected area a unique place on Earth, because its beauty goes far beyond what we can see by sight.
We also offer the possibility of making the tour of the Bárdenas and a 4x4 guided visit, a completely different experience that will allow us to contemplate this exceptional landscape from another perspective (must be specified when booking).
There is the possibility of hiring accommodation Hostal La Parrilla de Tudela the night before the activity.
- Price: €65 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 01/04/2016
- Date available to: 08/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: QETEO ADVENTURES
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Information Center of Bardenas