Alhambra Private Tour + Albaicin
Alhambra is the most visited monumet in Spain, and it has been declared a World Heritage Site by the Unesco. With our guide you jump the queue and enjoy interesting and fun stories and stunning views of the best viewpoints of Granada.
We'll also walk through the Albaizin Quarter : private gardens, ancient houses, talking about the history of the last muslim city in Spain.
A wise man once said: there is nothing worse than being blind in Granada.
This can be the most beautiful city in the world, let yourself bring by the City Lovers of Pancho Tours!
Guided Walking Tour in the Albaicín way to the Alhambra with an expert guide
Tickets for Alhambra, Alcazaba, Palacio Carlos V, Palacios Nazaries jumping the queue
Guided Tour in the Alhambra (3 hours)
Tips to the guide (not mandatory)
Food or drinks
- Price: €184 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 15/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Prices: 1 person: 333€ 2 pax: 368€ (total price) 3 pax: 411,50€ (total price) 4 pax: 455€ (total price) 5 pax: 499,50€ (total price) 6 pax: 542,50€ (total price) 7 pax: 586€ (total price) 8 pax: 630€ (total price) 9 pax: 674€ (total price) 10 pax: 717€ (total price) Schedule: Every day 11 am (depending on Alhambra tickets)
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PANCHO TOURS SL
Information supplied by the providerPrint