SEVILLA GASTRO SHOPPING TOUR
Enjoy the pleasure of walking through the traditional shopping city centre, where you will discover the most authentic and traditional Sevillian crafts.
Together will visit unique artisan’s shops far away from the regular tours, to allow you to breathe the atmosphere of the forties and the fifties.
Our experienced guides will love to explain you how the embroidered silk shawls are made other how to wear the traditional flamenco dress during the spring’s festivals.
Our itinerary will take you into the secrets of the enclosed convents of the city, where you will have the chance to order the delights produced by the nuns living at the convent, a tradition that comes from the 15th century.
Our next stop invites you to experience a wine tasting in a beautiful Bodega from 1870, where still we can breathe and taste the past.
We keep going to visit an “Abaceria” with a huge variety of andalusian olive oils and Spanish cheeses as well as gourmand delights.
Finally you will visit the avant-garde new attraction of the city, Metropol Parasol, recently awarded in contemporary architecture. There, the new food market of Seville is located and you will participate in a tasting of the best “Jamón de pata negra” and assorted Iberian pork specialties.
Beginning at 12:30 hours from the Torre del Oro.
* Tower Gold
* Wine cellar Bar
* Endrodary Shop
* Convent Sweets
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 12/03/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Price: 25 € / person (children under 12 free). Languages: English and Spanish daily; Other languages available on request: French, Italian and Japanese. Every day on request. Recommended shoes and comfortable clothes. At least 7 people and maximum 15 people.
- Category of the activity: Shopping. Gastronomy. Food markets and traditional markets
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PASSION TOURS SL
Information supplied by the providerPrint