Photographic cultural trail
Put you orientation skills to test and discover History!
Urban route using a map and compass, searching for places marked on the map and taking part in different activities to get to know Valencia de Alcántara.
There will be a brief introduction to the activity where we will hand out maps and compasses, and explain basic orientation skills such as how to use a compass or to read a map.
Participants will then follow the route indicated on the map and identify the different historical sites. They are indicated on the map and there is a photo of each place.
When they have found the site they will have to look for different clues and interpret them to check if they have come to the right place. These activities are combination of detective work and getting to know the village.
Participants will be given a record card that they have to fill in and attach photos of the participants at the different sites. The card must be handed in at the end. The photos can be sent via internet.
At the end participants will share their notes and photographs.
Minim number of people required: 4.
- Price: €12 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Valencia de Alcántara (Cáceres)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 01/12/2015
- Date available to: 31/01/2019
- Additional information: Can be done at any time of the year.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Aventurex
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€3,500 per person (including taxes)
For Hemingway the Pyrenees was “the closest thing to ... (+See more)