Discover these two wonderful regions of northern Spain mixing love and adventure.
The tour begins in Cangas de Onís (Asturias), where you will stay two nights at Águila Real Hotel*** (breakfast included), discovering the most savage Asturias. You will be able to choose an activity such as lowering the Sella by canoe, a route in double Quad (1 hour), a horseback ride (1 hour) or paintball (minimum 6 pax).
The adventure continues in Suances (Cantabria) at the Posada Santa Ana ***, (breakfast included), where you will be welcome with a cava bottle and strawberries brochette with hot chocolate (or similar depending on the season) in the room. At night, you will enjoy a dinner with a romantic ambience.
- Price: €130.35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Cangas de Onís (Asturias)
- Duration: 5 Day
- Date available from: 01/09/2016
- Date available to: 31/03/2018
- Additional information: Available: from 2/12 to 6/16 and from 9/11 to 10/31
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Adventure sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: CANTABRICO
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Roman bridge in Cangas de Onís
Suances' aerial view